Once your agreement with Triple is executed, we'll pair you with a Client Implementation Team that will guide you through the integration process. We'll setup a kickoff call, followed by joint weekly meeting to ensure that we're making progress each week toward getting your program live, and stand up a communications channel to continue the discussion between our meetings. This page is not a replacement for any of that joint work - just an overview of the topics that we'll cover during integration.
During our work together, we'll tackle the following:
- Technical Questions and Project Scoping - make sure we're all aligned on the program basics
- Data Integration - interrogate the data to make sure we have what we need to process rewards successfully.
- Program Checklist - work related to terms & conditions, user flows, etc.
- White Label UI Efforts (if applicable) - specify branding and experience for the white label UI
- Merchant Boarding (if applicable) - work through the boarding process for any custom merchants you'd like to bring to the platform
- Customer Service - define customer support contacts and handoff procedures for second level inquiries
- Settlement Setup - share account information to ensure the flow of funds
- Technical Integration - connecting the pipes to register cards, submit transactions, and see results around reward creation and settlement
Following completion of the technical integration, we'll move to End to End testing, following the End to End Testing Requirements.